From: Trent Rigsbee [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, November 06, 2003 5:57 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Using Perl with PC Anywhere?

Hi! Newbie question here but is it possible to use PC Anywhere with
Perl? If so, how? What kinds of things can you do? This question came up
in a conversation with some friends and so I thought I'd ask the group.
I'm sure I'm a typical newbie in that I'm having trouble sensing the
possibilities that one can do with a language.