Hi,
       I have written one cgi script which gets the input from user and
modify one xml file and I got this string  as output
http://prv-arweb3.Test.com/Remedy/servlet/Servlet?URL=http://asharma.Test.co
m/Query1.xml&TURL=http://asharma.Test.com/Remedy1.xsl

Here I am getting modified Query1.xml as input and I have to give this
command in address bar to get the desired result. Could you please help me
to let me know how directly through CGi I can go to the address mentioned
above without copying and pasting in address bar. This address will always
remain the same only the xml file will change.

General Question:

    In my cgi script I want to open some site let us suppose
http://www.google.com

How can I do that.

Regards,
Amit.