Nyimi Jose wrote:

> Hi Rob,
>
> Indeed the question i had in mind while posting was "should i
> care about IoC while developping in Perl ?". Your answer seems
> to be *no*. Then how can i argue to my friends that "IoC is
> not often a good way to write stuff". Have you some examples ?

As James says, it's not a language question: Perl can do
callbacks too! But it's never a good idea to program according
to this month's buzzword. It's an advanced decision to choose
IoC over normal threaded code. Ask your friends where they would
use it and how and, when they burble, just understand that
they've simply hit on a fad.

Rob