Jason Dusek wrote:
Hi All,

Let's say I want to write a script that:

    1)    Signs on to Yahoo! Mail for me.
    2)    Hits the 'Forward' button for each of my messages.
    3)    Deletes everything and signs out.

How do I learn to do this? Do I need any modules? Is this in the FAQ? What is the right way to subdivide this problem? (Presumably HTML parsing is involved here . . .)

There is atleast 1 Perl program for downloading Yahoo mail out there.

--
Andrew Gaffney