Charles K. Clarkson wrote:
Andrew Gaffney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
: : Dan Muey wrote:
: >> Dan Muey wrote:
: >>> Andrew Gaffney wrote:
: >>>
: >>>> <table border="0" width="100%" height="5%">
: >>>>
: >>>> How can I replace everything *after* that
: >>>> particular line with a custom block of text?
[emphasis added]

[snip]

: I don't understand why you include $split in the
: new file. The text I want to get replace is from
: and including that line to the end of the file.

    Because you originally said you only wanted to
"replace everything *after* that particular line."

I guess that makes sense then :)

--
Andrew Gaffney
System Administrator