On Tue, 2003-12-30 at 16:39, Rob Dixon wrote:
    Eric Walker wrote:

    > I am going through a file and when I enter a certain routine, I am
    > entering a while loop with the <IN> construct.  Is there a way to back
    > the counter up or back up one line before I go into the while loop?

    > Instead of seeing b when I enter the while loop, adjust some option and
    > see the a.

    Forgive me, but what a disappointing thread this has turned out to be!

    I was drawn by the subject line, which turned out to be irrelevant, and
    met a series of speculative answers.

    My fault really, for letting my hopes be raised.

    Rob

    sorry I didn't really phrase the question properly and didn't provide any example
code.I will
do better next time.

Thanks
Knucklehead