Hi folks,

I'm looking to write an app that I want both Linux and Windows users to be
able to use.  This app will be interactive (my train simulator/controller app
for those who followed my previous threads) so I will need some form of user
interface.

As I've never looked at Tk before I would appreciate people's opinions on it.
Specifically, how easy is it to develop, and how portable is it between the
two platforms?

Any comments about deploying on a Windows platform would also be appreciated
(I want to provide it as a download, so simple install would be good).
--
Gary Stainburn