Hi Dennis.

I'm just feeling a little drab after days of legal-speak.

OTOH I got a very positive mail from Heather, who seems
to be far more spritely than in previous days.

As I've said before, I'm trying to sort out my home page
so as to show some photos of my three girls. I'm quite
proud of my wife as well, but have no flattering
photographs of her since about 1999. The whole thing is
too darn political as well: not what God meant at all.

Sigh.

I'll be back. Again.

/R