Any of us could have written an email like that.  No big deal.

Now THIS is embarrassing:  I once had an employee who had a girlfriend
named Jane.  We had a client named Janet.  (You can see where this is
going.)  Yup, turned out he like to write highly intimate emails involving
fantasy scenarios with himself and his girl.  One day he moved his mouse
two pixels the wrong way on the send-to drop-down.  It turned out our
client was highly unreceptive to that kind of email, and who can blame her.
 Now THAT is embarrassing.