Hi,
I like:

Learning Perl by Randal Schwartz & Tom Phoenix as a good introduction with
tons of further references

Programing Perl by Larry Wall, Tom Christiansen and Jon Orwant as the ultimate
refernce and pillow

Mastering Perl/Tk by Steve Lidie and Nancy Walsh for times when I dont have
access to this mailing list and zentaras hints

The Perl Cookbook by Tom Christiansen and Nathan Torkington for when I was to
lasy to think for myself (or wanted to get depressed by how much better one
could solve the problem Ive been working on in hunderts of lines)

And even though I never read it in the linear way: Mastering regular
expressions by Jeffrey Friedl

Not to forget: perldoc perltoc or www.perldoc.com

and The Hitchhickers Guide to the Galaxy and Last Chance to see by Douglas
Adams.

I guess others would recomend The Lord of the rings too.

Good night:-)
Wolf