Dan Muey wrote:

> Howdy,
> The subject says it all believe it or not :)
>
> What I'm trying to figure out is how to pass an argument
> (pragma I believe is the proper term) to use() and do
> sonethign in the package based on it.
>
> I've looked at CGI.pm source but can't seem to track it down.

But did you perldoc?  Munging source may sometimes be useful, but more often
than not it throws you headlong into implementation details of someone ele's
code without shedding much light on how to use it.  By entering:
perldoc -f use
at the cmmand-line, you should get direct instruction on proper usage.  I just
checked, and the returned text proceeds immediately into a detailed explanation
of the parameters and their use.

Joseph