That would be true in some languages. Not in Perl. Modules only "exist" in
the lexical scope (usually a block, in this case a file/package). So, there's no
danger in polluting namespace from that module for sure. But, as with
everything else in Perl, you can access it if you go out of your way.

So, if you use Data::Dumper in the Foo::Bar class, and you call the Foo::Bar
class (via use Foo::Bar), you'd have to do &Foo::Bar::Dumper to use it. If you
understand. Which you probably don't. So wait until someone else answers. :-)

Will

In a message dated 2/17/2004 7:21:35 PM Eastern Standard Time,