I am trying to get perl scripts working on a win2k server - does anyone have
any good ideas.

My ISP say that they "cannot support the use of web scripts" However they
have told me the path to perl and sendmail.

/usr/bin/perl
/usr/sbin/sendmail

The problem is I can't get anything to work. I've downloaded perl and can
run scripts locally, but online is another story.

Do I need to create a CGI-BIN of my own, or do ISPs generally have a
communal one? If I need to create one, does it need to be within my site, or
on my top level (as the html files are obviously not in the top level of my
webspace.

please someone help

Yours

Lost and confused