Holger> http://[deleted]/Oreilly/

Oooh yeah, thanks for pointing that out.  I've just reported
those MAJOR COPYRIGHT PIRATES to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Here's to hoping that
they get shut down very soon now.

Holger> Best regards,

Holger> Holger Schell

Sir, how do you sleep at night?   You personally offend me now.
You've just taken money DIRECTLY out of my pocket.

Sheesh.

[Casey - wanna unsubscribe this guy please?]