In a message dated 4/8/2004 7:49:04 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>Holger> Holger Schell
>
>Randal> Sir, how do you sleep at night?   You personally offend me now.
>Randal> You've just taken money DIRECTLY out of my pocket.

You deserve the money too. You've helped a lot of people, including myself
learn. And you posting in this list is a testament to your generosity.

>In fact, let me take this one step further.  I've been told recently
>(although I might be misremembering) that O'Reilly will publish NO
>MORE CDs because of rampant piracy.
>
>How does it feel to be a cog in the wheel of the end of an era?
>
>So, no more nice CDs.  Just dead trees.  Lots of em.

Pirating books is even more stupid considering almost all of the basic books
you need you can probably find at the library.

-will
(the above message is double rot13 encoded for security reasons)

Most Useful Perl Modules
-strict
-warnings
-Devel::DProf