Hi all, again!

I'm attempting to make a web page, where all the buttons are dynamic, where
dynamic I say there's 1 "template" button image with nothing written on it,
and I want to put requests into a html page to call a script as an image to
put text on top of the image, then output as 1 image. Does this make sense
what I'm try to do? Is this even possible? If so, what's the best way of
going about it, as I have absolutely no idea where to start on this one.
I've aquired Apache::ImageMagick, but can't make head nor tail of the
readme.

Any help much appreciated.

Dan