This does exactly what I want, except I used the output code from
JupiterHost.Net's suggestion, as i wanted to output straight to the browser,
not to a file. The only other issue I'd have, is it possible to change the
font of "Custom Text" to Tahoma? If so, how do it do it, and do I need any
additional files?

Cheers, Dan

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]