Bakken, Luke wrote:

How nice of you to decide this for O'Reilly.

I think the local grocery store has made enough money for today, and I
think I'll go in and take an apple.

Why just an apple? Why not a big fat steak? It doesn't have to end there also, maybe I can come back for dessert later :-)
It's easy to justify anything these days. Doesn't make it right.

I mean, I can't police the internet
single-handedly.

No, but you can at least refrain from posting links to copyrighted
material to the beginners list.

Somebody screwed up and violated the copyright laws by publishing those awesome books. Let's support good authors and their works by purchasing them. Publishing the links anywhere doesn't further better products. That's why the copyright laws exist.