Ken Rearick wrote:
I wrote an application last week and when I attempted to compile it on both a sun and pc using perl5 I keep getting garbage error message when the character count of the source was greater than about 16,000 characters. If I went into the source and removed white spaces to reduce the character count below this point the compile would work fine. But as soon as I added additional functionality that increased the character count above some magic number I would start getting these garbage error messages until I deleted more white space. The application works but the source is very had to read with no indenting and no comments.

Write less code? Partition it? Actually, this is one you may want to post to P5P <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Randy.