I am using RH9, postgreSQL and perl5. Is it possible to get users to submit multiple
page web-forms but not to pass values from one form to the next? I would like to store
each page to the database server as it is submitted. Also, to build in the process to
resume the web-form submission at a later time e.g say there are twent pages to submit
and the user stops feeding the forms at the tenth form. I would like to email the user
a reminder so he can log back in and start from the eleventh form. Can anyone tell me
if this sort of thing is implemented anywhere, so I can study it. Or, can anyone
provide me pointers on how to do it or links for the same? What modules would I
require or what type of logic is generally required.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

With best regards.
Sanjay.