Are you sure you want that top level to be an anonymous array instead of
a hash?  This would make more sense (see below for how to access the
values).  Note the {} brackets instead of the [] brackets.

#####################################

my $a = {'cn'   => ['Barbara Jensen',
                    'Barbs Jensen'],
           'sn'   =>  'Jensen',
         'mail' =>  '[EMAIL PROTECTED]',
         'objectclass' => ['top',
                           'person',
                           'organizationalPerson',
                           'inetOrgPerson' ],
          };

print $a->{objectclass}->[3]."\n"; #inetOrgPerson
print $a->{sn}."\n"; #Jensen