Luis Daniel Lucio Quiroz wrote:

You are wrong,

I need some more flexible,

I dont know what attributes will be added, that's why I need array be coded on fly, with somthin like this

$result = $ldap->add( 'cn=Barbara Jensen, o=University of Michigan,
c=US', attr =>$attrs);

so $attrs array is formed on user commands

:-P

LD

Luis, You still dont have to access the object directly. if $attrs is an object created from the users input , so be it.

#Create a hash array of all user inputs. say
%hash = get_user_input();

# Have an array of all possible optional fields like
@ALL_FIELDS =  qw ( mail l ou o .....) ;

# Create your attrs array
$attrs = {};
foreach (@ALL_FIELDS ) {
if($hash{$_}) {
$$attrs{$_} = $hash{$_}; # Just make sure your input is trimmed for leading spaces and lagging spaces or remove them here

# Now  add this to your ldap entries

$result = $ldap->add( $dn, attr =>$attrs);

IMHO that is simpler than poking at the structure and neater

HTH
Ram