> > What you have shown won't compile.  Are you using 'strict' and
> > 'warnings'?  If not you need to be.
> >

> Its not the whole file. I paste some parts of the script into the mail
> ,renamed the variables in english ... but I also doesn't use strict.
Maybe
> this gives me a hint of whats going wrong.
>
> Gruss Christian

It should help, if it doesn't lead you to the error then paste the
actual code, or at least some of it. If you paste code similar but not
the same we can't tell whether the problems from your re-entry are the
reason for failure or something else. You also don't really need to
change variable names to english, variables are variables, and that is
one of the beautiful things about Perl, because of the sigils, the
context, and the other punctuation we can grok the meaning without
actually knowing what the variable names mean.  We may not all speak
German here, but we definitely all speak Perl :-)....

http://danconia.org