On Sat, 2 Oct 2004 08:53:02 -0500, Charles K. Clarkson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

    This is a tough one. You need to supply a list of keys
to the Reorder() method. Getting the list of keys already
sorted by value may not be apparent to a beginner.

   $t->Reorder( reverse $t->SortByValue()->Keys() );

Thanks so much for your explanation and understanding, Clark. I get it now.

Also thanks for your correction, Gunnar.
I know I've been rather annoying to you guys
lately...Thanks for bearing with it ... :-)
I will keep it mind your suggestions.

Gratefuly yours,
Edward WIJAYA
SINGAPORE