Steve

You may want to think of this from a DB perspective.

Is there a unique key associated with each of these lookups that could prevent
duplicate rows being returned? If you are looking up info for a particular person, I
would assume you would only want 1 returned and you would want a key within the table
to ensure this uniqueness.

HPH
-Jason