ShellExecute $operation => $file;

How to find the list of available $operations ?

The doc says:
"$operation : specifies the action to perform. The set of available operations depends
on the file type. Generally, the actions available from an object's shortcut menu are
available verbs."

"object's shortcut menu" ?
Could you elaborate please :-) ?

Thanks,

José.

**** DISCLAIMER ****

"This e-mail and any attachment thereto may contain information which is confidential
and/or protected by intellectual property rights and are intended for the sole use of
the recipient(s) named above.
Any use of the information contained herein (including, but not limited to, total or
partial reproduction, communication or distribution in any form) by other persons than
the designated recipient(s) is prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender either by
telephone or by e-mail and delete the material from any computer".

Thank you for your cooperation.

For further information about Proximus mobile phone services please see our website at
http://www.proximus.be or refer to any Proximus agent.