The sulution that you and others gave to the previous
problem worked out fine. I thought I sent mail
regarding that. I didn't think that this was related
to that problem; but, it is very similar. My
appologies if I'm mistaken.

TIA -- for any input you can give me.

Ron

http://www.mail-archive.com/beginners%40perl.org/msg63070.html