Ron Smith wrote:
If I wanted to add more fields to my output, which construct would I
use to create more fields; something like the following?

basename    count    extension    size

...maybe 'HoH', or just expand on the 'HoA?

You multi-posted basically the same question to comp.lang.perl.misc (see below). Any comments on that, Ron?

-------- Original Message -------- Subject: Re: Extracting Directories and Sub Directories and Counting Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2004 13:40:21 +0100 From: Gunnar Hjalmarsson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Newsgroups: comp.lang.perl.misc References: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Ron Smith wrote:

<code snipped>

gives me:

file_base_name     file_count

in two columns. How would I add additional columns like:

file_base_name     file_count    File_extension    file_size

Which construct would I use? Would it be a 'HoH', or simply expand on
a 'HoA', or is it another construct like 'AoA' or AoH?

I was very disappointed to see this post here, Ron. First of all, since you posted basically the same question to [EMAIL PROTECTED] (where I have answered it, btw), what you did is called multi-posting and is considered rude. See why here:

http://www.uwasa.fi/~ts/http/crospost.html

Furthermore, your question was preceded by a long thread at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:

http://www.mail-archive.com/beginners%40perl.org/msg63290.html

Do you really believe that you explained your problem properly to those
who have not read the previous posts?

--
Gunnar Hjalmarsson