I have written a program that appears to have a memory leak or is using
a module with a memory leak.  Eventually the system runs out of memory
and dies.  I need to write a signal handler that intercepts the signal
that stops the program and flushes everything in use to free up memory.
Does anyone know what signal is sent when the system is out of memory?

This is on Slackware Linux 10.0, Kernel 2.6.7 with GRSec, Perl v5.8.4.

Josh Berry | CISSP GCIA
Information Security
214-765-1296