Hi!

Let's say I have a text file filled with:

stuff
stuff
stuff
      Users sometext
              tom
              dick
              harry
      Users more sometext
                       larry
                       curly
                       moe
                       moe
stuff
stuff
etc.

I need to write a Perl script that will go through the
file and find the lines with Users, process that line,
and then start looking for moe (who may occur more
than once).  Upon finding another line with Users, the
code should loop and process the line and then start
looking for moe again.  How should I proceed?  Sorry
to be so vague but this is for work and I don't want
to run around handing out the company's code.

=====
"I'm the last person to pretend that I'm a radio.  I'd rather go out and be a
color television set."
-David Bowie

"Who dares wins"
-British military motto

"The freak is the norm." - "The Infernal Desire Machines of Dr. Hoffman" by
Angela Carter