On Fri, 10 Dec 2004, James Taylor wrote:

> Hi everyone, wondering if anyone knew how to pass an associative array
> via POST to mod_perl.  Something like:

HTML forms don't really provide for complex data structures, so any
solution is going to have to be cobbled together.

I think your best bet is to just have form elements with names like
'searchname', 'searchemail', etc, and just have code on the server to
organize it into a hash:

  $search{name}  = $req->param('searchname');
  $search{email} = $req->param('searchemail');

etc.

--
Chris Devers