Hi,

I'm trying to write a CGI using perl for uploading multiple files, here's my part of codes.

==
   my @fax_files = map(symlink($query->tmpFileName($_), "/tmp/fax_$_")
                       $query->upload("files"));
===

I guess on IE, the browser returns back the whole path including C:\Documents and Setting....etc. However, the space breaks the list of filename that's in /tmp/fax_$_....

It is working in Firefox and what I see in Firefox is the path C:\Documents and Setting... etc has been removed and only the filename back to the server. That's my guess.

See if any experienced guy can tell me how I should handle this in IE actually.

Thanks a lot, CHAN

-- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.300 / Virus Database: 265.8.1 - Release Date: 27/1/2005