John Doe wrote:
Hi Hendrik

[snip]

Well, in writing this, I solved half of my problem, but one still
remains: how can I remove a line?  I tried with delete, as you see
below, but (of course) this does not work, as $lijn is no array element.

I think you also can't do it with an array (delete does not _remove_ an array element)

Err! More recent Perl's C<delete> can remove an element of an array. Whether this works with Tie::File I did not confirm, but it *should*.

perldoc -f delete

[snip]

greetings joe

http://danconia.org