N. Ganesh Babu wrote:

Dear All,

My requirement is to compare the typing exam results.

For Example:

1. 281 and 289 are the text files of the candidates.
2. I am having master.txt
3. I need to compare the 281 with master.txt and get the result.
4. I need to compare the 289 with master.txt and get the result.

from the comparision I need 4 outputs to get the result.

1. Spelling mistakes === If one character is wrong then it is called spelling mistakes
2. Missing or Repeated words === If the word is missing or repeated
3. Missing or Repeated Line === If the line is missing or repeated
4. Missing or Repeated Para === If the para is missing or repeated

I am giving the result from these two files.

281=== 24 spelling mistakes and 1 missing or repeated word
289===151 spelling mistakes.

I am checking fine::compare module but it is giving only 1 or 0.

Please help me in achieveing this task.

Regards,
Ganesh

``A Modest Vindication of Oliver Cromwell, from the Unjust Aspersions of
Lieutenant-General Ludlow, in his Memoirs, &c.''

``His desire of Revenge<R>1</R> is no less apparent & very unbecoming a Soldier; whose part it is
Combat his Enemy living, and if he can, to Kill him fairly in the Field; but thus to assail and quarrel with a dead Man
in his Tomb, to <B>Stigmatize</B> the Fame of one Deceas'd, for only having been more fortunate in the same
Cause, which his own Sword had weakly Defended, is an Act of Malice so much the more unworthy and mis-becoming a Man of
Honour, by how much it is altogether insignificant, and gratifies only an inveterate and ignorant Passion,
<I>condemn'd by all magnanimous and heroic spirits</I>.''

``For  I can never believe that ever they who took up Cromwell's Carkass, to hang it ignominiously upon the Gallows, and poorly insulted over the Bones of a
Man who had so often <U>Vanquish'd 'em in Battel</U>, gained any great Honour by such a P\l=u"\sillanimous Act; much less did it become our
L. G. to rake into the Ashes of One who had never been his Enemy, but by his own Confession had given him such a Character in Publick, as rais'd him to his
highest <lr=N123>Preferment</lr>; however, the Lieutenant-General was pleased to put an ill interpretation upon it. But Men<R>1</R>
of his Maligning Temper have many times this Misfortune attending 'em, That while they are labouring<L>H123</L><R>Apex 69#</R> and
delving to the prejudice of others, they do themselves the greatest harm. For assuredly when the world shall observe him so frequently interlacing his own
Murmurs and Discontents, with his disgusts against Cromwell, for only disappointing the Party which himself had so nearly espous'd, never blaming him for
Fighting against his Sovereign, nor bringing him to the Block<R>*/*</R>; it must be thought that his Memoirs must smell very strong of the
Garlick of Self-Interest, which will very much enervate the credit of his Recriminations upon Cromwell, especially in the Sentiments of remoter Posterity,
that will judge of those Transactions with a more sincere Impartiality.''

And here the Question may not be unseasonably put, (What the Aim and Design of Publishing <www. google.com> these Memoirs could be?
<R>$100</R> ) For if it were to gratify the expiring Remains of that same Party, against whom Cromwell Fought with such Success; What
favour can our Lieutenant-General of the Horse in Ireland, gain among them, by telling 'em a long Story of Cromwell's Dismounting the
<lr=A#2849Bash>Rumponians</lr> from the Saddles of their Authority? Who had they been sent to the Crows some years before, that Party
would not have repin'd at it; rather he merits their severest Indignation, ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) for justifying and approving Cromwell all the
while he contributed to the Downfall of their Martyr, and Reproaching him for so much as offering to Treat with him.
<B><I><U>On the other side, if these Relations were set forth to endear the Memory of the Lieutenant-General to his own
Party</U><I><B>, What kindness can it be to them, to be reviv'd for a Company of Fools that could not keep the Government, when
they had it in their own hands, but suffer'd themselves to be baffl'd, outwitted, and turn'd out of doors by their own Underling and Servant, as
they call'd him? But what car'd the Lieutenant-General and Commander in Chief of the Forces in Ireland? for so he could but inculcate into the
world a bad Opinion of Cromwell and his Actions, though it were to the Disgrace of his own Party, he values not to what Censures and Sarcasms he
exposes the fondlings of his Devotion: Which being the main drift of his Memoirs, they cannot chuse but be infinitely beholding to him for it. He
pretends to have had a prospect of Cromwell's Ambitious Designs, as he calls 'em, long before they were brought to perfection: To much purpose:
for had he been a true Emulator of Cromwell's Gallantry, he might, perhaps, have made a much better use of his Lieutenant-Generalship, and his
Command of the Forces in Ireland in the Rescue of his distressed Minions, then to sit an Exil'd Scribler of Trivial Memoirs, that dropp'd from
his Pen, more to the shame of his own Darlings, then the Defamation of Cromwell in those Matters where the Stress of his Reproaches lye. And thus
much for the Memoirs in general. And thus much for the memoirs in general.

<Title>To come to Particulars</title>:

There is little worth Observation in the First Volume, which is no more then a succinct Relation of the Military Transactions of those Times, both in England and Ireland, for the greatest part, from the Beginning of the Combustions, to the first Dutch War: Wherein however, he is it probable that Cromwell, a Person so reserv'd as he was, would have utter'd such a dangerous Expression in the midst of his Enemies, to a Man whose Imbecilities and Bigotry he had so lately try'd.

Why did not the Lieutenant-General in Ireland immediately charge him with it? It would have been the best piece of Service he could
have done for those, who, as he says himself, were at the same time for securing Crombell; and who from hence might <MILESTONE
UNIT="P." N="190"> have taken a just Occasion to prosecute their Design, which would have been the best
day's Work that e're they did in their Lives, for their own Security. But Ludlow believing that this would be objected against him,
tells yee, That he would have resented it, if the <MILESTONE UNIT="P." N="189"> state of his Parties
Affairs would have permitted. A very lame excuse, and which lays the total Overthrow of his Party at his own door: For if this be
true, That Cromwell should be so inadvertent to whisper those words into his Ear, 'tis plain that Fortune put an Opportunity into
Ludlow's hands to have preserv'd his Party; but he was so simple that he knew not how to make use of it. And now I appeal to all
unbias'd Men, whether this manifest slip be not sufficient to invalidate the whole Testimony of the Irish Lieutenant-General, and
to render suspected what he shall hence forward advance in the Derogation of Cromwell's Proceedings, as being only the Murmurs of
Self-interest.

Upon these wrong foundations Ludlow proceeds, and taxes Cromwell, for that after the Battel of Worcester he took upon him a more
stately Behaviour, chose new Friends, and after the Fight, <MILESTONE UNIT="P." N="365"> frown'd upon and
dismiss'd those who had assisted him against the common Enemy, though he knew they had deserv'd as much Honour as himself and the
standing Army. And wherefore was it? Because he knew that a Useful and Experienc'd Militia was more $$Words$$ to obstruct, then
second him in his Ambitious Designs. But these are the Murmurs of Envy and Prejudice. For what that would our Commander in Chief of
the Forces in Ireland have had the English General have done with the Militia when there was no farther use of 'em? He that
pretended to have bin always so tender of burthening the Nation. He would have had the General, instead of Frowning uponem (for
which we have only his bare word) have Kiss'd 'em Man by Man, and Rewarded 'em every one with so many Points and a White Loaf, like
the Procession Boys at Whitsontide. But he should have blam'd the Parlament for that Omission; that was none of the General's
business. He would have had the Parlament have kept 'em up to obstruct the General's Ambitious Designs. But to their Misfortune
they were not so quick-sighted as our foreseeing Author of the Memoirs, and therefore they sent 'em home agent to their Wives and
Children; whither, no question, they were as willing to return, as the General was to send 'em away. However, afterwards the same
Militia Petition'd for bringing Delinquents to speedy Punishment; and then, I hope, they pleas'd our Commander in Chief of the
Irish Forces, as well as if they had kept the Field. Now for the Ambitious Designs of Cromwell, with which our Author often makes a
great noise, I would fain know, What was the difference between the Ambitious Design of setting up a Tyrannical Republick, and the
Ambitious Design of advancing a single Usurpation? The latter I'm sure was more consonant to the Ancient Government of the Nation;
for that restor'd the Monarchy, though not the Person; but the other would have pull'd down the very Fabrick and Constitution of
the English Government. And now let him cry out as much as he pleases against our Ambitious Design, we will not exchange with him;
because our Ambitious Design was better then his. Nay, they were so fond of this Ambitious Design of theirs, that they would have
Brib'd the General to have let'em alone to sit still, till they had reared their Triumphant Arch of a Commonwealth. But they were
such narrow-Soul'd People, that their stingy Avarice would not suffer 'em to offer any more then Four thousands Pound a Year for
the Disposal <MILESTONE UNIT="P." N="371"> of the whole Revenue of the Nation, besides what they might
have added to it. Now I appeal to any Conscionable Man, whether that were enough to oblige a General, who had the Power of the
Sword in his hands, to the Performance of his Duty.

But it seems Cromwell was too nimble for him, and soon ride himself from all his Fears of the Lieutenant-General's obstructing his Designs; which the disappointed Lieutenant-General loudly bemoans. For upon Fleetwood's Arrival in Ireland, he fetches a deep Sigh, and with the Cobler cries out, Perdidi Operam, finding all his Cares and Fatigues recompenc'd only with <MILESTONE UNIT="P." N="425"> Envy and Hatred. Which was, no doubt, the reason that afterwards he resolv'd to repay Cromwell in his own Coin. Nevertheless, as much rejected as he was, he will not forego the high Opinion he always had of himself; and because he had no other Witnesses, cunningly brings in Envy and Hatred to be the Testimonies of his Great Performances. For Envy and Hatred among Great Personages, never attend little matters. I must confess he tells yee of many things he did in Ireland; among the rest, how he smoak'd a Party of the Irish to death in a hollow Rock; and how <MILESTONE UNIT="P." N="423"> out of his great Ingenuity, perceiving the Smoke that went into the Cavity of the Rock, came out again at other Crevices, he, as Lieutenant-General of the Horse in Ireland, caus'd those places to be closely stopp'd, and another Smother to be made; and then conceiving the Work to be done, by the same Authority as before, he sent in his Men armed with Back, Breast, and Head-piece, to fetch out the dead people. But this was no such mighty Act to deserve the Hatred and Envy of any Man. And therefore seeing the Lieutenant-General gives us no account who they were that envy'd and hated him; and for that we see no ground to believe it; more especially, if he means Cromwell to be one; for Men of Cromwell's Temper never hate or envy those that they know can do 'em no harm, unless the Lieutenant-General mistook Contempt and Slight for Envy and Hatred; we can only believe it to be a Stratagem of the Lieutenant-General's himself, to insinuate the Grandeur of his own Atchievements and Merits, which others either could not, or were unwilling do to that degree as he was desirous they should. More then this, it is observable that notwithstanding all the Great Actions in Ireland, which the Lieutenant-General assumes to himself to have so gloriously perform'd; Whitlock, so particular in relating the Actions of other Great Officers in Ireland, as Broghil, Waller, Jones, Axtel, Zanchy, &amp;c. makes no mention at all of the Lieutenant General, after Ireton's death; and then he says no more of him, but that he was appointed to command the Forces in Ireland, till the farther Pleasure of the Parlament was known.

"A Modest Vindication of Oliver Cromwell, from the Unjust Aspersions of
Lieutenant-General Ludlow, in his Memoirs, &amp;c."

"His desire of Revenge<R>1</R> is not less apparent & very unbecoming a Soldier; whose part it is Combat his
Enemy living, and if he can, to Kill him fairly in the Field; but thus to assail and quarrel with a dead man in his Tomb, to
<B>Stigmatize</B> the Fame of one Deceas'd, for only having been more fortunate in the same Cause, which his own
Sword had weakly Defended, is an Act of Malice so much the more unworthy and mis-becoming a Man of Honour, by how much it is
altogether insignificant, and gratifies only an inveterate and ignorant Passion, <I>condemn'd by all mannanimous and heroic
spirits</I>."

"For I can never believe that ever they who took up Cromwell's Carkass, to hang it ignominiously upon the Gallows, and poorly insulted over the Bones of a
Man who had so often <U>Vanquish'd 'em in Battel</U>, gained any great Honour by such a P\1=u"\sillanimous Act; much less did it become our L.
G. to rake into the Ashes of One who had never been his Enemy, but by his own Confession had given him such a Character in Publick, as rais'd him to his highest
<lr=N123>Preferment</lr>; however, the Lieutenant-General was pleased to put an ill interpretation upon it.  But Men<R>1</R> of his
Maligning Temper have many times his Misfortune attending 'em, That while they are lobouring<L>H123</L><R>Apex 69#</R> and delving to the
prejudice of others, they do themselves the greatest harm. For assuredly when the world shall observe him so frequently interlacing him own Murmurs and
Discontents, with his disgusts against Cromwell, for only disappointing the Party which himself had so nearly espous'd, never blaming him for Fighting against
his Sovereign, nor bringing him to the Block<R>*/*</R>; it must be thought that his Memoirs must smell verty stong of the Garlick of Self-Interest,
which will very much enervate the credit of his Recriminations upon Cromwell, especially in the Sentiments of remoter Posterity, that will judge of those
Transactions with a more sincere Impartiality.

And here the Question may not be unseasonably put, (What the Aim and Design of Publishing <www.google.com> these Memoirs could be ?
<R>$100</R>) For if it were to gratify the expiring Remains of that same Party, against whom Cromwell Fought with such Success; What
favour can out Lieutenant-General of the Horse in Ireland, gain among them, by telling 'em a long Story of Cromwell's Dismounting the
<lr=A#2849Bash>Rumponians</lr> from the Saddles of their Authority? Who had they been sent to the Crows some years before, that Party
would not have repin'd at it; rather he merits their severest Indigfnation, ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) for justifying and approving Cromwell all the
[...]
He pretends to have a prospect of Cromwell's Ambitious Designs, as he calls 'em, long before they were brought to perfection: To much purpose:
for had be been a true Emulator of Cromwell's Gallantry, he might, perhaps, have made a much better use of his Lieutenant-Generalship, and his
Command of the Forces in Ireland in the Rescue of his distressed Minions, then to sit and Exil'd Scribler of Trivial Memoirs, that dropp'd from
[...]

<MILESTONE UNIT="P." N="190"> have taken a just Occasion to prosecute their Design, which could have
been the best day's Work that e're they did in their Lives, for their own Security. But Ludlow believing that this would be
objected against him, tells yee, That he would have resented it, if the <MILESTONE UNIT="P."N="189> state
of his Parties Affairs would have permitted. A very lame excuse, and which lays the total overthrow of his Party at his own
door: For if this be true, That Cromwell should be so inadvertent to whisper those woreds into his Ear, 'tis plain that
Fortune put an Opportunity into Ludlow's hands to have preserv'd his Party; but he was so simple that he knew not how to make
use of it. And now I appeal to all unbias'd Men, whether this manifest slip be not sufficient to invalidate

'''A Modest vindication of Oliver CVromwell, form the Unjuust Aspersions of
Lieutenant-General Ludlow, in his Memoirs, &amp;c.''.

''His desire of Revenge<R>1<R> is no less apparent & very unbecominga Soldier; whose part iot is Combat his Enemyh living, and if he can, to Kill him fairly in the Field; byut hus toassail and quarel with a dead Man in his Topmn, to <B> stigmatize</B> the Fme of one Deceas'd, fior only haveing bneen miore fortunate in the same Cause, which hisown Sword had weakly Defended, is Act of Malice so much the more unworthy and mis-becoming a Man of HOnour, by how much it is altogether insignificant, and graatifies only an inveterate and ignorant Passion, <I>condemn'd byall m,agnanimous and hroic spirits<I>."

''For I can necver believer that ever theywho took up Cromwell's carkass, to hand it ignominoiusly upon the Gallows, and pooorly insulted over the
BNones of a Man who had so often <U>vanquish'd 'em in Battel</U>, gained any great Honour by such a p\1=u''\silanimous Act; much less didit
become ur L.G. torake into the Ashes of One who had never been his Enemy, but bhy his own Confession had given him such a Character inpubnlick, as
rais'd himto hishighest <Ir=N123>preferement<Ir>; however, the Lileutenant-General was pleased tooput an ill interpretation upon it. ;But
Men<R>1</R> of his Malilgning Temper have many times this Misfortune attending 'em, That while they are
labouring<L>H123</L><R>Apex 69#</R> and delving to the prenmjudice of others, theydo themselves the greatest harm. For
assuredly when the world shall obsewrve him so frequently interlacing his own Murmurs adn Discontents, with his disgusts against Cromwell, for only
disappointinjg the party which himself had so nearly espous'd, never blaming him for Fightying against his Sovereign, nor bringing himto the
Block<R>*/*</R>' it must be thought taht his Memoirs must smell very strong of the Garlilck of Self-Interest, which will very mu ch
evervaste the credit of his Recriminat8ions upon Cromwel, especiallyu in the Sentimentys of remoter posterity, tht will judge of those Transactions
wioth a more sincere Impartialilty.''

And here the Quest6ion may not be unseasonably put, (What the Aim and Design of Pubnlishing <www. google.com>these Memoirs could be?
<R>$100</R) For if it were to gratify the exopiring Remains of that same party, aainst whom Cromwell Fought with such Success;
What favour can our Lieutenant-General of the HOrse in  Iraeland, gin among them, by telling 'em a ling story of cromwell's Dismonting the
<Ir=A#2849Bash>Rumponians</Ir from the Saddles of their Authority? who had they been sent toteh Crows some yearss before, that
party wo7ld not have repind'd at it; rather he merits their severest Indignation, ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) for justifyin gt and aproving
Cromwell all the while he contributed to the Downfall of their Martyr, and Reproaching him for so much as offerinjg to Treat with him.
<B><I><U>On the other side, if these Relataions were set forth toendear the Memory of the Lieutenant-General to his own
party</U><I><B>,What kindness can it bne to tem, to be reviv'd for a Company of Fools that could not keep the Government,
when they ha it in their own hands, bnut sufer'd themselves to be baffl'd  outwitted, adn turn'd out of doors by their own Underling and
Servant,  as they call'd him? But what car'd the Lieutenant-General and Commander in Chief of the Forces in Ireland? for so he could but
inculcate into the world a bad Opinion of Cromwell and his Actrions, though it were to the Disgrace of his own partay, he values not towhat
Censures adn Sarchsms he exposes the fondlings of his Devotion: which being the main drift of his Memoirs, they cannot chuse nut be
infinitely beholding to him for it.  He pretends to have had a prosopect of Cromwell's Ambitious Designs, as he calls em,, long before they
were brought to perfection: To mushj purpose: for had he been z true Emulator of Cromwell's Gallantry, he might, perhaps, have made a mush
better yuse of his Lileutenant-Generalship, and hjis Command of the Forces in Ireland in the Resuce of his distressed Minions, then to sit
an Exil'd Scribler of Trivial Memoirs, that dropp'
d from his pen,  more to th shame of his own Da5rlings, then the Deramation of
Cromwell in those Maters where the Stress of his RReoproaches lye. And thus
much for the Memoirs ingeneral.  And thus much for the memioirs in general.

<TIttle>To come to particulars</title>:

There islittle worthy Observation in the First Voplume, whilch is no more then
a succinct Relation of the Military Trancsactions of those Ti9mes, bnoth in
England and Iareland, for the gretest part, from the Beginning of the
Combustions, to the first Dutch War: Wherein however, he is it probable that
Cromwell, a person so reserv'd as he wasd, would have utter'd suchja dangerous
Expression in the midst of his Enemies, to a Man whose imbecilities and Bigotry
he had so lately try'd.

Why did nhjot the Lieutenant-General in Ireland immediately charge him with it? It would have neen the best piece of Sercvice hge could have done fior those, who, as he says himself, were at the same time fore securijg Crombell; and awho from hence might <MILESTIONE UNIT="p". N="190"> have taken a just Ocaasion to presecute their Desigh, which would have been the best day's work that e're they did in their Lilves,