Chris Devers
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                                                        cc
             06/06/05 10:01           Perl Beginners List
             AM                       <beginners@perl.org>
                                                                   Subject
                                      Re: [OT] Is there a policy regarding
             Please respond           subscrjbers with challenge/respo nse
                   to                 mail filters?
             Perl Beginners
                  List
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                 l.org>

> So what? Unsubscribe while you're on vacation.

> It's obnoxious to send this kind of spam to strangers on mailing lists.

> Just don't do it. Please :-)

Thanks for the suggestion to unsubscribe.  I'll do that before vacation
next time.  I'm not a frequent e-mail user, so I appreciate your patience
with me.  (BTW, a separate e-mail account from yahoo or whoever for any
work use wouldn't be allowed by my company, and I'm not going to subscribe
to this list from home.)

--
Chris Devers

Scott