Hi everyone.
Okay, so maybe this one is a silly question.  I have a
fairly large script and I have a bunch of places where
I'm following a reverse if with a normal else and perl
keeps complaining about it.  It seems to make sense to
me, but I guess its bad syntax.  Here is one of them:

display_nothing() if ($match_type eq 'none');
else
{
}

Now I like the reverse if because it takes up one line
instead of four (I like braces on their own lines -
see else).  But this error...

syntax error at
/usr2/login/fjg/hotspot_tracker/search_by_ip_or_mac.cgi
line 70, near "else"

...keeps coming up.  Is there a way to keep the
reverse if and use an else (or something like it) that
anyone knows of?  Thanks.  ~Frank