From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sep 28, 2005 11:08 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: WELCOME to beginners@perl.org

beginners@perl.org mailing list.

at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Acknowledgment: I have added the address

   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

to the beginners mailing list.

Welcome to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Please save this message so that you know the address you are
subscribed under, in case you later want to unsubscribe or change your
subscription address.

To unsubscribe, send a message to:

    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

--- Administrative commands for the beginners list ---

For help and a description of available commands, send a message to:
   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

To remove your address from the list, just send a message to
the address in the ``List-Unsubscribe'' header of any list
message. If you haven't changed addresses since subscribing,
you can also send a message to:
   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

or for the digest to:
   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

For addition or removal of addresses, I'll send a confirmation
message to that address. When you receive it, simply reply to it
to complete the transaction.

If you need to get in touch with the human owner of this list,
please send a message to:

    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Please include a FORWARDED list message with ALL HEADERS intact
to make it easier to help you.