----- Original Message ----- From: "Beau E. Cox" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Bernard Kenik" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: "Beginners Perl" <beginners@perl.org>
Sent: Friday, October 14, 2005 1:29 PM
Subject: Re: Re: using XS for calling exported methods from a DLL

Hi Bernard et. al. -

At 2005-10-14, 07:01:39 you wrote:
Attached. WARNING: no documentation (that's why it's not on CPAN). For
your use, look at the XS file to see how the dll is accessed with LoadLibrary and the functions are located with GetProcAddress. This _should_ work for functions
with any return type. Then see the .pm file for using the XS.

will do as you suggested.

You may want to look at Device::ParallelPort's documentation also if you get lost
in the .pm code - this is a driver for that module.

The actual dll ( w/source ) is in subdir ppdrv.

do you mean that I need the source to the dll that I want to use?

Thank you for your prompt reply.