Hi, all:
I have tried to read the email::sender module on CPAN, but it is far beyond my ablilty to understand it. And the synopsis gave me big headache too. But I just feel it should be no more than 5/6 lines to :
             1. Send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
             2. Send email from [EMAIL PROTECTED]
             3. Title: "hello!"
             4. Body:"_MESSAGE_"
I have been testing the different modules from CPAN, but it seemed I couldn't get them to work. I feel shameless to ask any of you to give me some ready example to do the above things(and the necessay module to install). For those who have used email sender before, it would be just breezes, but for me, frustration...
             thanks again and again.

best,