Hi,
I have used small single package named as XXXXX.pm before, never big ones. But for Mail::Send, I downloaded this huge file MailTools-1.67. I dug several modules out like Send.pm, Mailer.pm etc and saved them in the current directory.
               Tried to run my file, but got this dead.letter generated:

From bzhao Wed Nov 16 12:13:15 2005
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 12:13:15 -0800
From: bing zhao <bzhao>
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: example subject
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Body of message ***************************************************************************************************************************
CONTENT OF MY runMail.pl:

require Mail::Send;
$msg = new Mail::Send; $msg = new Mail::Send Subject=>'example subject', To=>'Bing Zhao'; $msg->to('[EMAIL PROTECTED]');
#$msg->to('[EMAIL PROTECTED]', '[EMAIL PROTECTED]');
$msg->subject('example subject');
$msg->cc('[EMAIL PROTECTED]');
#$msg->bcc('[EMAIL PROTECTED]');
#$msg->set($header, @values);
#$msg->add($header, @values);
#$msg->delete($header);
# Launch mailer and set headers. The filehandle returned
    # by open() is an instance of the Mail::Mailer class.
    # Arguments to the open() method are passed to the Mail::Mailer
    # constructor.
$fh = $msg->open; # some default mailer
    # $fh = $msg->open('sendmail'); # explicit
print $fh "Body of message"; $fh->close; # complete the message and send it #$fh->cancel; # not yet implemented

Just copied and pasted from the Mail::Send synopsis and made minor modifications. Don't know what was wrong. Not really trying to understand how it worked, just want to be able to send a HTML link to others. Say, To : [EMAIL PROTECTED] Subject: Hello, there! Message: www.berkeley.edu
That's all I have been dreaming for. Help me!!

thanks,

best,