Oh, I indeed did what you'll just told me to do:
1. I first downloaded this MailTools-1.67.tar.gz
2. ungziped it
3. cd MailTools-1.67
4. Moreed Readme, followed the instructions, until the last step, "make install" failed, still lots of files including a lib/ were generated. 5. Tried to run my file. Error! Followed the error message, step by step, (errors mostly are "can't find Send.pm" etc), that's how I went into the Mailtoos-1.67 =>lib=>Mail..... to get the Send.pm and saved it in my current directory. 6. Then it finally seemed to be working. But got stuck, a dead.letter is generated every time. No email was sent whatsoever.

I am just perl beginner and doing bioperl most of time and it would cost me 6 months at least to read the Camel book. Then I would understand what the modules really are saying. I don't believe anyone cares how the modules are coded, just trying to get them to work in your script. That's exactly what I am doing. And no, it didn't work. help me and tell me what I did was wrong. Tell you the truth, I don't understand how the Mail::Send is coded, nor I believe many of people in this list do, nor anyone in this list cares how Mail::Send is coded.