We need to back up a bit.  What OS are you running on?  As I stated in
an earlier reply, Mail::Send requires access to a mail client (such as
mail or mailx on *NIX system).  If you're running on a Windows system,
that's a whole other ball game.  Please provide your OS specifics and
the entire script that you wrote.

> I am just perl beginner and doing bioperl most of time and it would
cost
> me 6 months at least to
> read the Camel book. Then I would understand what the modules really
are
> saying. I don't believe
> anyone cares how the modules are coded, just trying to get them to
work in
> your script. That's
> exactly what I am doing. And no, it didn't work.  help me and tell me
what
> I did was wrong. Tell
> you the truth, I don't understand how the Mail::Send is coded, nor I
> believe many of people in
> this list do, nor anyone in this list cares how Mail::Send is coded.

Be careful when making assumptions and sweeping statements. ;)  From my
experience, many Perlers in fact do like to know how things work under
the hood.  I for one would like to write a module of my own one day;
reading through a module's code helps me to understand how to go about
doing that.

ry