#!/usr/local/bin/perl
#
# recurs.pl
#
# This script executes recursively on subdirs the command you supply as a
parameter
#
# Run "program -h" to see the run options
#
# Last modified:          Apr 10 1997
# Author: Bekman Stas   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
#                       <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;

$|=1;

# Set here the pattern extensions of your image files

# Usage

(@ARGV == 1 ) || die ("Usage: recurs.pl [-h]  \n\t-h this help\n\n");

$command=$ARGV[0];
#$command=~s/(.*)/'$1'/;

&recursive();

# Subroutine "recursive" goes recursively down at the dir tree and
# and runs the $ARGV[0] for you. After comming to the end it's coming back
up
# at the tree.

sub recursive {
    system($command);