David Gilden wrote:
I looked for documentation on 'use constant'  but it has eluded it me.....

perldoc constant

--

Just my 0.00000002 million dollars worth,
   --- Shawn

* A searchable perldoc is available at http://perldoc.perl.org/

* Always write your code as though you aren't going to see it
* for another 25 years and then one day your boss comes up to you
* and says, "I want these changes and I want them yesterday!"

"Probability is now one. Any problems that are left are your own."
   SS Heart of Gold, _The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy_