Hello,

DB> If I do as you have mentioned above, $mech-success is False.
DB> I tried to get the complete the URL by concatenating the $imageref->base
and
DB> $imageref->url. And then issue get on this complete url.
DB> ----------------
DB> my $imageurl = $imageref->url ;
DB> my $imagebase = $imageref->base ;
DB> $url = "$imagebase/$imageurl";
DB> print "Getting url $url\n";
DB> $mech->get($url);
DB> ----------------
>>>you dont need to do this - read:
>>>http://search.cpan.org/~petdance/WWW-Mechanize->>>1.16/lib/WWW/Mechanize/
Link.pm

I have checked for success each time. I get the image reference
successfully.  As per what you had suggested, I did get($imageref). But
issuing  "$mech->get ( $imageref ) fails. That's why I tried getting the
link by concatenating url and base , but that also failed.

DB> WWW::Mechanize::Image=HASH(0x850cb48)
DB> url - http://abc.xyz.com/em/images/ui/login_logo.gif

>>>you should check for success, if it is, save content using:
>>>$mech->save_content( $filename ) everything is in docs, just read them
>>>http://search.cpan.org/~petdance/WWW-Mechanize-1.16/lib/WWW/Mechanize.pm

As I mentioned get($imageref) returned failure , hence I cannot
save_content. I have written many scripts that use WWW::Mechanize, but this
is the first time I am trying to save image from a page.
And I have also read the documents. May be there is some problem in my
understanding them.
Anyway, Thanks for responding.

Dhanashri

--

How do you protect mail on web? I use http://www.2pu.net

["I'll remember you." Kanis  "I hope so." MacLeod]