I am a novice to perl,I would like to learn perl in a systematic way,
Whats the best way to start with,I dont have any experience of
programming Language, But I came to know that perl is a Good
Programming Language

Whether or not you do choose to use a book or not, remember: always
try doing some excersizes. You *cannot* just read, you have to try it
firsthand. This is as simple as writing your first program that just
prints out ``Hello World'' to testing out the ugliest regular
expressions (you will eventually learn what these are). Remember, you
are just learning, and so you are free to experiment.

Good Luck!

--
Leonid Grinberg
[EMAIL PROTECTED]