HI

I  uploaded a file from the HTML from through <input type="file"...>

and in the POST operation I am calling the perl file and in that I try reading the file with the CGI variable and then write it into one location.

If I do any changes in the text box in the HTML, say I changed the file name and clicked upload. The perl file is not checking whether the files is present or not...

I did

if(-e $upload_file)
{
   print "File Exists";
}
else
{
 print "Not Exists";
}

In any case I am getting File Exists message. What should I do in the perl file to check really whether the I file I entered in the file upload box exists or not. As the PL is in the server and the file is the local client machine..How come it do...//

Thanks
Anish