Hi all,

How do you pass a string inside an  under system call.
I tried to pass a string like this under EMAIL option:

system("perl mycode.pl -email 'test_string' -type $sometype  -unit $some_unit");

or

system("perl mycode.pl -email $receipt_email -type $sometype  -unit
$some_unit");

But while debugging for  mycode.pl I can't see the value for  under EMAIL
option,
while I can see the value for TYPE and UNIT option.

What's wrong with it?

--
Regards.
Edward WIJAYA

------------ Institute For Infocomm Research - Disclaimer -------------
This email is confidential and may be privileged.  If you are not the intended
recipient, please delete it and notify us immediately. Please do not copy or
use it for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any other person. Thank you.