Hi all, this class that I have written lists the contents of a "log" table when the $log->view method is invoked. There is some hardcoded SQL in this method and all I do is pass it a number which then looks up the relevant records. This really isn't a reusable class as far as I understand it because it assumes that anyone else using it would have a log table with various fields of a certain name defined. How can I make this completely reuseable, should it be documented saying that you need to create a log table with various fields before using it or should I code it so that the table name and fields have to be passed in and the script would then take care of it?

Your thoughts and comments are as always - appreciated.

Cheers,

G :)