Hello,

I have a file with lots of times in the format "01:22:33,456", where the numbers after the comma represent the milliseconds.

I would like to reduce all these times by a given offset. I first thought to convert the string to a sort of date format, and then to do a minus operation, and then to convert the result back to a string of the original form. However, I have great difficulties finding how to handle times and dates. I am sure, however, that there exist a simple way to do so in perl. Could you please help me and tell me how you would do it?

Thank you and best regards,

Benjamin